Follow these 5 tips from the professionals to ensure a dream outdoor space this Spring!
- Soil amendments; incorporate compost and fresh topsoil for healthy, gorgeous plants.
- Top up mulch and choose what’s best for your garden. Remember that black mulch gets extremely hot in the summer sun and fades quickly, so we recommend natural pine mulch.
- Renovating your garden this year? It’s never too early to call us and get the planning started.
- Consider foliage for both longer seasonal colour and texture. Some options are hostas, ferns, coleus, and multi-coloured canna lilies.
- Professional cleanup is the most important task of the season.
Green Thumb Landscaping has been providing homeowners in your neighbourhood with high quality, reliable maintenance services for over 49 years. We love what we do and it shows in our work.
Concierge-style lawn and garden maintenance services and garden renovations from a company that cares. Servicing Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga & Surrounding Areas.