2019 Jaguar F-Pace SVR
So much of automotive excellence is born of our dreams. As children we aspire in our reverie to the fastest rides, the most elegant models, the fantasy of near flight and technological ambition. As we get older, that same reverie informs our desires as drivers, as buyers, as designers and as manufacturers. The automobile – each and every model – is born of concept, and what is concept if not a dream? And it’s not a stretch to imagine that somewhere, someone dreamt of a Jaguar’s grace in the body of a Land Rover’s utility. Wake up: Here’s the 2019 Jaguar F-Pace SVR.
When we were growing up, was there a more exotic automobile than the Jaguar? Besides its style and grace, its European affectations and international representation of luxury, its James Bond mystery and cinematic aesthetic, no automobile more organically embodies the essence of its name like Jaguar. The Americas biggest cat and Americas most prominent global industry repatriated by England’s majesty, the apotheosis of the unique animal most associated with the brand: the black morph or black panther – elusive, exotic, electrifying. Similarly, the Land Rover—England’s “other” iconic automotive manufacturer – has always represented the ultimate in the SUV, the evolution from utilitarian to artistry, from proletariat to aristocracy. As the SUV became a more prominent part of our automotive options, the Land Rover carved the path – literally at times – and lead the field.
The 2019 Jaguar F-Pace SVR is no different than its forefathers: it is the absolute class of its class, the idealization and realization of the evolution of the marketplace. Like it’s feline namesake, the F-Pace SVR is a compact and well-muscled animal, boasting 550 horsepower from a 5.0-liter V8 engine rivaling the Mercedes-AMG GLC63 and the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio for best in class. Each and every corner of the vehicle is a realization of the Jaguar/Land Rover dream: style and function in an exotic body.
10 Key Facts
1. The 5.0-litre Supercharged V8 found in the F-PACE SVR produces 550 hp and 502 lb-ft. of torque; equating to a 45% uplift in power
2. Can reach 0-100 km/h in just 4.3 seconds on its way to a top speed of 283 km/h
3. “The F-PACE SVR delivers the handling and agility to match its performance. Everything from the steering to the bespoke suspension set-up has been tuned specifically for our performance SUV and the result is a vehicle that lives up to the promise of both the F-PACE and SVR names.” – Mike Cross, Chief Engineer of Vehicle Integrity
4. Incorporates the F-TYPE inspired Variable Valve Active Exhaust System
5. Incorporates extensive chassis-related modifications to deliver both on-road and track performance
6. Features standard Adaptive Dynamics with revised software optimized for an exceptional combination of ride and handling performance
7. Features an enhanced high-performance braking system. The standard red 395mm Front and Rear Two-Piece discs deliver reduced brake pedal travel, more proportional braking and improved stiffness.
8. The exterior has been developed to look aggressive and offer differentiating exterior design elements unavailable on core F-PACE models, including a unique functional body kit including: Bumpers, hood, hood vents, spoiler, fenders and fender vents
9. Interior key differentiators from the core F-PACE include but are not limited to: Lozenge Quilted Heated and Cooled Windsor Leather Front Performance Seats with SVR headrest embossing, SportShift Gear Selector, Leather Sports Steering Wheel with Contrast Stitch, Aluminum Gearshift Paddles and SVR branding.
10. Full TFT Interactive Driver Display with unique SVR skin
For more information, or to schedule
a private test drive, contact
2454 South Service Road W., Oakville
(905) 845-1443 • buddsimportedcars.com