2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
An Alfa Romeo is the very definition of automotive exoticism. An Italian speedster bearing the Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili Romeo name is not just a car, it’s the embodiment of possibility, of reverie, of everything our road experiences aspire to. An
Alfa Romeo isn’t just a car, it is the realization of excellence, of luxury, of perfection. But more than that, it’s a promise of something special, of not just opulence but exuberance. No one drives an Alfa Romeo; they experience 108 years of vehicular fantasy.
If an Alfa Romeo is indeed the chimera of our automotive ambitions, then the 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio is the realization of an unexpected daydream. The Stelvio is Alfa Romeo’s first production SUV, a modified Giorgio platform shared with the Giulia, which takes the Italian icon’s reputation for sport and speed and infuses it into the function and force of a five-door compact luxury crossover SUV.
The 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio and Stelvio Ti standard all-wheel drive boast a 2.0-litre turbocharged engine, producing 280hp and 306 lb-ft of torque. The Ti will hit 100km in just 5.4 seconds, so buckle up and hang on. The high-performance Quadrifoglio model jumps
up to a 505-hp, 443 lb-ft of torque, 2.9-liter twin-turbo V-6 and an all-wheel-drive system, the kind of performance that leaves other drivers and manufacturers salivating.
If you’re in the market for a luxury crossover SUV, Alfa Romeo’s offering is setting the bar from which to judge all others. It’s not just a sports car SUV, a Giulia’s opulence masquerading as function and utility. It’s the evolution of a market, and the redefinition of CUV possibility. Stelvio’s name is derived from Italy’s Stelvio Pass, the country’s highest mountain pass, celebrated for its 48 circuitous switchbacks. What better inspiration for an automobile built for the challenge of elements and the speed of automation.
10 Key Facts
1. Multi-talented Q4 All-Wheel Drive (AWD) System
2. All-aluminum 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 280 hp and 306 lb.-ft. torque
3. 8-speed automatic transmission
4. Carbon fibre driveshaft
5. Unmistakably Italian exterior design with curves, bulges, narrow LED lights with appealing proportions
6. Apple CarPlayTM6 and Android AutoTM6
7. 14-speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System with 900W 12-channel amplifier and subwoofer
8. Electronic Stability Control (ESC)8 with Hill Start Assist (HSA)
9. Blind-Spot Monitoring (BSM)4 with electrochromic exterior mirrors
10. North American Utility Vehicle of the Year Finalist
For more information, or to schedule
a private test drive, contact
2475 Wyecroft Road, Oakville
(905) 847-8329 • alfaromeoofoakville.com