2019 Audi Q8
Audi, the iconic German car manufacturer, has spent its 108 years denying the premise of the idiom, “substance over style.” Why – it’s designers and drivers ask – must the two be mutually exclusive? In truth, and in production, Audi proves that they don’t need to be. In the 2019 Audi Q8, the automotive leader in the marriage of form and performance, once again successfully argues that style and substance can coexist, on the highways, byways, thruways and driveways of luxury car ownership.
The 2019 Audi Q8 is modelled after the original Quattro coupe – the Ur-Quattro – the European sportster that tickled the fancy of our domesticated youths. In its modern incarnation, the Quattro has evolved, become a product not just of the demands of the realities of a new century, but the demands of an evolved driver. As we race towards the quarter mark of the 2000s, the discerning customer wants everything and more in their luxury car purchase, and Audi strives continually to satisfy those demands; speed and grace,
utility and elegance, responsiveness and responsibility.
The Q8 lists itself as a “mid-size luxury sport SUV coupe,” but that’s more of a mouthful than a descriptive missive. In reality, the Q8 is the evolution of the Quattro for a rapidly evolving automotive landscape. The Q8 marries the beauty of a four-door luxury coupe with the functionality of a large SUV. Off-road or off-boulevard, the Q8 uses cutting-edge technology that adapts to either extreme, powered by a 3.0 V6 engine with mHEV (mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle), promising 335 HP and a perfected balance between efficiency and excellence.
10 Key Facts
1. Standard 48V MHEV system
2. Standard LED Headlights with available HD Matrix-design LED headlights
3. Muscular fender arches highlighting quattro architecture
4. Strong distinct lines to emphasize low centre of gravity
5. Continuous LED taillight strip with available light animation
6. MMI Touch Response: Dual touch screen
7. Audi Connect Navigation and Infotainment services plus free for 4 years and standard equipment in Canada
8. Dual Touch Screen with 10.1” upper screen standard in Canada
9. Piano black panel seamlessly integrating the MMI touch response screen
10. Ambient Lighting plus with Technik trim with contour lighting and illuminated quattro badge
For more information, or to
schedule a private test drive, contact
1425 North Service Road W., Oakville
(905) 844-2834 • audioakville.com